Working Place: Beijing
Category: High School
Position: Drama Teacher
• Daxing, Beijing
• Prep school
• Mon to Fri
• Small class within 25 students
• Salary is 22-30k per month
• Drama Teacher
• Enthuse about education, and love students. Be able to teach in fluent English with good accent.
• Native speaker is preferred.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree that relates to teach subjects: Theatre Art, Performance, Drama, Dramaturgy, Visual Art, Design, etc. is required;
• Minimum 2 years’ experience of major-related teaching above middle school.
• Be good at communicating with students; knowing students’ psychological and study status
• Teaching License issued from any countries’ government or teaching certificate such as TEFL or TESOL is required;
• No criminal records and violated records
• Be able to consecutively complete over one entire academic year in China
• AP Courses, or other subjects, such as Art or Music teaching experience is Preferred
• Follow requirements of School Academic Office to actively complete drama class preparing and teaching.
• Advise a student’s Drama club, prepare the club members to show on stage of any in school or out school performances/showcases.
• Direct, organize, and guide twice per year school drama performance: Christmas drama show and graduation drama showcase, including select scripts from approval lists, direct the show, supervise students to remember the lines, lead students to make and design props and set, coordinate with other school departments for available resources regarding the show preparation, report to admins timely about the show preparation progress, and any other work related.
• Serve as a mentor for at least 6 students regarding topic of their career, academic plan, psychological situation, boarding condition, etc.
• Decorate homeroom with subjects-based style and keep it organized.
• Open to accept other subjects teaching request according to actual ability to fulfill full time teaching requirement due to school scale.
• Follow other administrative requests from the head of school.
Pre-employment and Benefits
• Pre-employment medical check-up: Your employment is subject to passing apre-employment medical check-up at company appointed hospital. Our company after on board date will reimburse the expenses. If the medical check-up result shows your health condition cannot meet the requirements of labor law or our company, the offer letter will be canceled immediately without any compensation.
• Health Insurance: provided
• Housing: school provides two bedrooms furnished apartment shared with one roommate, management fee and heating fee included. (If come with spouse who also works for the school, shared two bedrooms suite.)
• Home trip air ticket: One free China-U.S round trip economy class air tickets yearly (mainly at Chinese campus’ summer or winter holiday time), will be available after one year of service at school.
• Vacations: All Chinese national public holidays. According to the calendar of Chinese campus, the faculty’s summer vacation time begins after one week of the students’ vacation start that is in order to prepare to the department term summary, and the vacation will be end at one week before the students’ class begin that is in order to well arrange works in the following semester.
• Visa/Permits: School to cover full cost of application and processing of Visa for employee (except costs incurred to prepare Necessary documents like photos, criminal record check and etc)