Working Place: Hunan
Category: Middle School
Position: English Teacher Business & Economic
• English and Economics teacher for middle school
• Aug 2024
• Department: MS&HS teaching department
• Reports to HoD or Academic leader
TEACHING AND LEARING
• Undertake class management as a class teacher.
• Complete teaching plans on time and to a high standard.
• Teach English and Economics lessons independently.
• Assess regularly the students’ Art literacies by means of formative and formal termly/half-termly assessments, as directed by the school. Communicate regarding any student whose progress or behavior gives cause for concern.
• Monitor and evaluate constantly the effectiveness of your own teaching, maintaining good standards of practice and ensuring progression. Work collaboratively and effectively with other teachers if needed.
• Be involved in developing, implementing and monitoring all School policies
regarding visual art, and to assist in the necessary documentation pertaining to the subject, where required by the School.
• Assist with the resourcing of music to improve teaching quality.
• Participate fully in the Staff Appraisal system, with classroom observation of colleagues and a willingness to be personally observed within the classroom.
Submit books, records or planning as required for monitoring by colleagues.
• Contribute to the holistic well-being of all pupils and specifically to those assigned to your individual care.
• Apply consistently and diligently the rules of the school in order to maintain discipline, standards of dress and to safeguard the happiness, safety and well-being of all students, to ensure that students know, understand and follow the school rules.
• Provide opportunities for the community to be involved in pupils’ and setting success. CCA or Clubs
• To provide CCA or Clubs curriculum weekly if needed.
• To organize school Art show and other visual art activities as per the required
• Experience working in a bilingual or international school.
• To participate in the staff meetings as per the required.
• To undertake school duties as per the Duty Rotas.
• To undertake night duties weekly.
• To deliver demo classes for marketing purpose
• Make parents feel welcome and build good relationship with parents.
• Introduce information regarding Visual Art curriculum through parent information events.
• Collect information of pupils’ interests and growth from parents.
• Stimulate pupils’ study by making use of parents’ strengths.
• Provide consultations and support to parents’ enquiries.
• Communicate with parents on a regular basis.
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Majored in Economics .
• Ability to teach in English or bilingual (in English and Chinese).
• A minimum of 2 years full-time teaching experience in middle and high schools where English is the main teaching language
• IBDP experience is preferred.
【#1836】20-32k high school English teachers who can teach few Psychology or Science or Liberal arts lessons in Qingdao￥20000-32000 $2780Qingdao (Shandong)