4-309, Fuzhou Bei Lu, Shibei District, Qingdao, China
Married and had children in China for many years, almost separated from his wife and children because of part-time work! Teacher A, from Albania, thought he was cautious and conscientious about working in China, but didn't know he was breaking the law.
In 2020, Teacher A married a Sichuan girl and came to Sichuan with a reunion visa. But in 2022, Teacher A took a part-time as a foreign teacher in a kindergarten without work visa. The head of the kindergarten paid him through private WeChat transfers to circumvent the policy.
This matter was soon investigated by the Public Security Bureau. Teacher A was detained for 10 days and fined 10,000 yuan for illegal employment. As for kindergarten, it was also fined 10,000 yuan because of illegal recruitment.
The Public Security Bureau said they could deport Teacher A and not allow him to re-enter China for 1-5 years. However considering that he had already married and had children in China, he was not deported due to humanitarian reasons.
Foreigners in China should be aware that part-time jobs and internships are not allowed to apply for a work visa, it must be a full-time job! It's illegal to work in China without a work visa.
There are three types of work visas for foreigners. The specific application conditions are as follows:
1. Selected into the China talent introduction plan.
2. In accordance with internationally recognized standards of professional achievement.
3. Meet the needs of market-oriented encouraged positions.
4. Innovativeand entrepreneurial talents.
5. Outstanding young talents.
6. Graded 85 points or more according to the points-based system.
1. Possess a bachelor's degree or above and 2 years or more of relevant work experience.
2. Hold the international general vocational skills qualification certificate or the urgent shortage of skilled talents.
3. Foreign language teacher
4. Whos eaverage salary is no less than 4 times the standard.
5. Specialized personnel and project implementation personnel who meet ther equirements of relevant state departments.
6. Professionals graded 60 points or more according to the points-based system.
1. Professionals graded 60 points or more according to the points-based system.
2. Engaged in temporary or short-term work (not exceeding 90 days).
3. Under the management of the quota system.
You can apply for the corresponding work visa according to your actualcondition.
sources from SFBC