4-309, Fuzhou Bei Lu, Shibei District, Qingdao, China
Foreigners coming to China need to apply for relevant work documents, mainly work permits and work residence permits. After the applicant has completed the work permit, the hiring enterprise has another job to complete, that is, the foreign-related registration of the enterprise, if the enterprise is the first time to hire foreigners,then before the foreigner to apply for a work residence permit, it must complete the foreign-related registration, otherwise it willlead to the residence permit of foreigners can not be successfully processed.
Firstof all, the applicant for this filing is an enterprise that hires or invites overseas personnel. The operator of the enterprise unit responsible for hiring, receiving or inviting foreigners shall carry relevant materials to the entry-exit administration department of the Municipal Public Security Bureau for registration and record and accept investigation and verification.
So what materials do you need to prepare?
1. Fill in the true and accurate Application Form for Registration and Filing of foreign-related Units (need the signature of the legal person and the company seal);
2. The original ID card of the unit legal person and the agent and the photocopy;
3. The original copy of the Organization Code Certificate, the business license, or the Approval Certificate of Foreign-Invested Enterprises, or the original and photocopies of other registration certificates such as the school-running License and the Qualification Certificate for Hiring Foreigners;
4. Letter of Commitment signed by the legal Representative of the foreign-related Entity;
5. Foreign-related units belonging to national key engineering projects or major scientific research projects shall submit project certification documents issued by the competent departments of provincial and ministerial governments; Enterprises belonging to new and high technology enterprises shall submit a new and high technology enterprise certificate; For foreign investment, foreign-invested advanced technology enterprises or foreign-invested product export enterprises in the encouraged category, the confirmation letter of foreign investment projects or the confirmation letter of foreign-invested advanced technology enterprises or the confirmation letter of foreign-invested product export enterprisess hall be submitted;
6. Other materials deemed necessary by the Entry and Exit Bureau of the Municipal Bureau
sources from SFBC